family

family

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Starting over..

I've deleted all of my previous posts. I'm going to start a new blog, one focused on positive things, things I enjoy, and things about my life that I find entertaining. If you, however don't agree with me, that's OK! We can agree to disagree.

I've recently found that I love, love, love! Make up tutorials on YouTube. I've also decided that the 1940's, 1950's, and rockabilly looks are definitely for me!

I've gotten active with my knitting, and crocheting, as well as my graphic arts again, I stopped doing all of those things for a while. I've also decided that i'm going to do what I have said I would, for so long now, and go back to school.

I hope my life is happier, I'm going to try my hardest to make it a happier one, that's for sure!

My goal with this blog, is to hold myself accountable for my actions, and my "vows", if you will.

At the very least, I hope that I'm entertaining, maybe a little insightful, and with luck, a tiny bit knowlageable on subjects, otherwise unknown. I see things this way...My daddy always said *wink* that one should never say always, or always say never. Because there is rarely a thing that is always one way, and never another. (not sure i'm quoting here, but you get the picture). One thing, though, I feel this does not apply is learning.....We are always learning something new.

No comments: