family

family

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tomorrow is a new day...

Tomorrow, we go job hunting on foot, well, not literally on foot, but you know what I mean :).

We've got several places we're going to stop at, as well as finding the library, and see what we can get for info there. My friends have been very supportive in helping us find leads for jobs, and for that I'm thankful.

Today, we tackled the kitchen, that may not seem like much to you, but you didn't see the condition the kitchen was in when we got here lol! It took myself, my husband and two of the older girls (roommate's two to help) We got it done though! Next is the living room and dining room. They're relatively done, but not to my standards. When I've got those down, it's unpacking our things, and re organizing everything.

My hopes are that we'll find jobs as well as getting my teaching crochet basics off the ground. I'll make up some fliers for that, and post them around town, and see what I come up with.

Keep those prayers and good thoughts coming :).

Hugs to all,

Jennifer

No comments: