family

family

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The beginning...

It's the start of a new place, a new job, and new things going on. I've started a new job at a call center, that I hope will turn out to be a long endeavor. I like it so far, so that's a plus. It's challenging and hopefully will turn out rewarding. Of course, my paranoia sets in a bit, that I may not make it, and what then...but...I try not to let that drag me down into that bog of insanity. The bog of "what if's" can be a horrible thing to try to wade through, even at the best of times.

  We've moved into a new town, so new possibilities are abound, both good and bad. We'll just try to focus on the good, and avoid the bad at all costs. Summer is almost here, which means no school for kiddo's. I know they're happy about that. The littlest one is going to need a lot of work with her math over the summer, but she is passing to the second grade, so we are very happy about that.

   My goals so far, are for us to get our truck on the road soon, to get on our feet enough to get a place of our own, and to get things jump started for our little family. These constant set backs are just plain annoying.


My wants are simple, to have a healthy family, a happy family, and a safe and secure family. Not too much to ask, at least I think so. I don't want a big house, a small house will do, just something to call our own, and not be fearful that the rug will be pulled out from under us again. I'm so tired of starting over, that seems to be a theme in my life.

  I wonder what it is that I keep doing wrong, even when I think I've figured it out, and changed it, it happens again. I think a big part of it, is trusting people. How cynical is that?! But, I've gotten to the point that I don't trust anyone anymore, not fully anyway. I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop. That, I can tell you, is not a good feeling.

Bye for now, more to come....

No comments: