family

family

Monday, January 13, 2014

And Today's ramblings are....

Ok, so it's been a long time since I've posted, not sure if anyone reads this anyway...

The job is going good, I've been here for 7 months now, going on 8. We've moved into our own place, and are just about completely settled. We had a pretty good Christmas, and are planning Mimi's birthday, and Daniel's birthday, then there's Valentines day, and Mardi Gras, and our wedding anniversary. Daniel is working on writing a few short stories and a book to publish. So, I'm really proud of him for finally using his degree!

I've been working my tail off lately, but I'm still finding time on the weekends to crochet and knit. I made the most adorable cabbage patch kid doll hat for a family friend.



I'm working on a knitted headband/ear warmer



That's going well, as well.

Daniel has really surprised me lately, he's been baking, and cooking, I'm really impressed. Things are starting to look up again :). More later...

moi ;)

No comments: