family

family

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Time flies...

Well, it's been almost a year since I started working at AW, there's a shift bid coming up today, and I'm hopeful that I can  get an earlier shift, with a wed. off.

Nothing major has happened really, just the day to day of going to work, getting kiddo off to school, and doing it all over again every day. The weather has been a lot colder than I, or anyone, expected and for longer, so that's been an interesting twist to what I'm used to.  I just hope that this summer isn't too bad.

I've been working on little projects lately, crocheting socks...working on my ripple blanket, and big granny square blanket. I'm trying to use up my stash of yarn, so I can of course, buy more later lol. I can honestly say that yarn is an addiction. But, one that I don't mind scouring garage sales, and thrift stores for.

Daniel has just thrilled me to pieces lately, with how well he's doing in the kitchen! That man can cook! I'm so proud of him, he was the typical mac n cheese, hot dog, and sandwich kinda cook about a year ago, and today, he's not even close to the same person in the kitchen that he was before. So proud!

The kids are doing fine, Colin is going on a field trip with his school to Washington D.C.
Mia's grades are improving, we're working on behavior issues, not necessarily bad one's, more along the lines of refining manners, and emphasizing being polite and courteous.  I just wish she had a volume button to turn down, that child can be loud at times lol.


Well, that's all for now ....:)

No comments: