family

family

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Year...

So many things have happened that I don't know where to begin. A year ago, I was in a bad car accident, and have been without a car now since then, depending on friends to get me where I need to go, work, shopping, daily life. It hasn't been easy, but we've made do. I still have my job, and I'm doing better at it, but want something better. I know I'm destined for something better than this. I still do my crocheting and knitting. I feel like I'm just surviving, that's all I've ever done. Make it from this paycheck, to the next one, hoping that when special occasions happen, that we can do something for them. We don't have a lot, we're not even "middle class" or close to it, as far as income goes. We're good people, honest, loyal to those we're close to, give the clothes off our backs to those who have less than we do, if we can. I wish we could do more for ourselves, for our family, for our friends, and those who are in need. Things just don't stretch far enough. Hopefully, this year will be different. I'm grateful for what we DO have. My goals for this year, are to have a car, and maybe a new outlet for a better job that I enjoy, and make more money doing, that I can enjoy life with the family a bit more easily. So, we can go out and do more things, like trips to the beach on the weekends, and going to explore our surroundings in nature. Going camping, tubing, fishing, things like that. Here's to a new year and new beginnings.
My son Colin, 16
My daughter Mimi, 10


Me 2016

No comments: